Collection, Processing, and Utilization of Personal Data
Protecting your data is important to us. You do not have to submit any data to visit our online shop. We only store anonymous access data without any personal reference such as the name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you visit us, or the name of the file requested. Cookies are used to collect data; however, these data are collected and stored exclusively in anonymous or pseudonymous form and cannot be used to infer anything about your person.
We only collect personal data when you provide it to us voluntarily in the course of placing an order, opening a customer account, or registering for our newsletter. We use the collected data exclusively for the performance of the contract. After complete performance of the contract your data are rendered inaccessible and, after the statutory time period stipulated by tax and commercial regulations has elapsed, they are deleted insofar as you have not expressly consented to use of the data above and beyond this. When you register for our monthly newsletter with your email address, we use your email address for the Publisher's own advertising until you discontinue your newsletter subscription.
Your personal data are safe with us. They are encrypted by SSL and sent to us. Our web pages are protected by technical safeguards against damage, destruction, and unauthorized access.
Right to Information and Right of Revocation
You shall receive information about your data we have on file at any time free of charge without stating a reason. You can block, correct, or request deletion of your data on file with us at any time. You can revoke your consent to our collecting and using data at any time without stating a reason. To do so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) For the performance of purchase agreements (initiation, conclusion, discharge, warranties, and reversal of discharge), for our services, technical administration, our own marketing purposes, and to safeguard existing correspondence between you and us, we collect personal data for the ordering process as well as for opening a customer account. These data specifically include: name, contact data, payment data, email, telephone number. As a general rule your data can be shared with several companies insofar as this is necessary for the discharge of our contractual relationship, especially in the following cases:
a) Data are shared with the shipping company we have commissioned for the purpose of delivery. The shared data include only such data as are required for delivering the merchandise.
b) If the payment process is completed with the aid of payment services (such as Paypal, Micropayment etc.), your data will be shared with the payment intermediary used. The same applies to credit institutes entrusted with processing the payment.
c) In the event of payment delays a claim may be assigned to a collection company. Additionally, information can also be sent to inquiry offices. The shared data may be used by the service providers exclusively for the purpose for which they were shared.
(2) Beyond this, your personal shall never by shared with third parties unless you have given us your prior consent to this effect.
(3) Personal data that you share with us for the discharge of ordering processes can be stored for up to 10 years due to tax and commercial regulations.
(4) You shall receive information about your data we have on file at any time free of charge without stating a reason. You can block, correct, or request deletion of data on file with us at any time. You can revoke your consent to our collecting and using data at any time without stating a reason. To do so please contact email@example.com.
(5) The Supplier shall not use the Customer's data for purposes of third party advertising, market research, or opinion polling without the Customer's consent.
Source (of German version): www.datenschutzerklaerung-online.de